🔥 LAST DAY PROMOTION - 50%OFF 🔥
Click the ""Add to Cart"" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast
What? 500 dollar just repair these small dents? Are you kidding me? (when the 4S shop maintenance quoted price appear in front of your eyes)
NO! NO! NO! You just need to pay the 17.97 dollars and you will remove all the dent（include large and small dent ) also you will enjoy the DIY dent puller fun.
Let me help you!
- Doesn't damage the paintwork
- 100% harmless for your car
- Hassle-free & easy to use
- Works on most types of dents
- Made by professionals
How To Use the Dent Puller Kit?
- Clean the damaged surface with a clean cloth
- Put the glue sticks to the gun and a pre-heat glue gun for 3-5 minutes
- Match the glue pad with the size of the dent, large dents require the large pad. (Note: The lager pad has greater Pulling power.)
- Apply a generous amount of hot glue from the hot glue gun on the selected pad covering the entire surface of the pad. Be sure all 4 holes are covered.
- Immediately place a pad in the center of the dent and hold until it sticks by itself, let the glue dry approximately 3-5minutes. The glue should be firm.
- Place the stem of the pad through the hole in the pops a dent pulling bridge and screw on the knob. Tighten the knob until the pad pops off.
- Rotating nut*1
- Traction pad*3
- Glue gun*1
- Glue stick*1
- Knocking stick*1
We proudly offer worldwide shipping 17track! Please note order processing time is typically 1-3 business days.
Once your order has shipped, the estimated delivery time is between 5-20 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.
Please note: Your order may split into multiple shipments. If this occurs, you will be notified and receive a tracking number for each separate shipment.